Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy 12th!

Today Heath and I celebrate our 12th Anniversary.
Heath surprised me with trip to Island Park last night. We were suppose to have a small cabin but we were upgraded and ended up with a huge cabin with windows that looked out at all these beautiful trees with snow on them. It had a hot tub outside and it was a beatiful cabin. It was a great way to celebrate 12 years together. We have had so many great memories. It is so nice to be so peaceful and happy in life.
Happy Anniversary!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture! Happy Anniversary!

The Freed Family said...

I love seeing old photos. You look like you must have had kinda long hair to have that curly up-do.

Jill said...

I remember that day! Happy Anniversary! I can't believe that was 12 ! years ago. Time is going too fast. Hope your Christmas was great. We need to get together the next time I am in IF. I'll call you.

Billie said...

Woot! Congratulations!