We went to see my sister in Saratoga Springs this weekend. The kids loved playing there. We had a great time shopping on Friday, sledding and making caramel/chocolate apples with my brother-in-law.
Here are pictures of the kids sledding and making a snow fort. They have a great little snow hill right in their neighborhood. I was amazed at the kids energy of going up and down the hill. They didn't seem to wear out from it. Hannah absolutely loved it until she got taken out by a guy and flew in the air about ten feet. It even knocked her boots off. Luckily, her head just hurt a little and she was more scared about the guy helping then about getting hurt. She was a little more cautious after that. 

Thanks Huls for a great weekend!

3 comments:
did you bring me back an apple????
Hannah was brave! I don't know if my girls would have gone down the hill at all!
Last year when we went sledding I think I only made it up and down the hill 2 or 3 times!! I decided it takes a lot of energy and gutts to go sledding. I was dragging my feet trying to slow down. It was scary.
Post a Comment