Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Picture Tag

I've been tagged. You have to go to your 6th picture folder and publish your 6th picture.

This was when we flew to Las Vegas a few summers ago. It was a fun trip besides it was hot and Hannah was sick the whole trip. I've forgotten how full my arms were at that time in life.

3 comments:

stoner said...

Great picture...you are strong! Lifting both children at once...biceps and triceps of steel!

Last time we were in Vegas was before kids....it was wonderful. Sadly, we didn't know to savor every kid free moment. Don't get me wrong, it is still good with kids but I remember less yelling and crying in the car... :D

Amberly said...

I love that picture Nancy. I think forgetting the hard stuff is how we actually enjoy our children!

Tina said...

I was speaking with a lady one time who told me she was jealous of where I was in life. I asked why and she told me I could gather my kids to me whenever I wanted. I hope that is always the case, but those days when they are always there seem to wear us out!