Our break started out really fun. We went to Montana to Fairmont Hot Springs so the kids could swim. We had a great time. It was a really relaxing, short break from being in Idaho - not that Montana is any warmer! The pool there is so great.
They have an outdoor one and an indoor one. It is a hot springs so they keep the water really warm, around 94 degrees. They have a big slide (kind of like Heise) that the kids loved going down. Hayden especially liked this part. He would go down all by himself- backwards, forwards, on his belly- he just loves the water. They have an animal park and playground in the back. In the summer they have all sorts of activities like basketball, tennis and a whole bunch more. It is a great place to visit. It was a little cold but we knew we weren't going to Mexico. The ride home got a little crazy with the blizzard. A three hour drive took about six because it was one lane and we couldn't see past our hood. Our one friends even went off the road. We were lucky to get them back on without a tow truck. We were even lucky to make it through because they closed the freeway just after us. 
We were a little surprised by the turn of events for the remainder of spring break. I had no idea I would end up the hospital for a couple of days and be so sick the rest of the week. It really was a time for me to count my blessings. I'm glad to be alive first of all. I'm so glad to have the family I do that took care of me so well. Heath just stepped right in and was so great. I'm also so blessed with good neighbors and a ward that helped out so much. I really didn't have to worry about anything. Thank you to all of you who were so caring and helpful. I am feeling so much better now. I'm still really tired and lightheaded but I am able to get around. It is a little frustrating to not feel 100% already because I'm just not good at slowing down, but it is good for me every now and again. Heath is adjusting to the house work. He only has three more weeks of duty. We really do appreciate all of your prayers and kind words.
10 comments:
Nancy, you and your family have been on our prayers. Let us know if you need anything...I can do anything but teach dance :)
Nancy what happened? I didn't hear anything! What can we do to help?
Hey if you need me to come and push the vacuum I sure can. Let me know what else I can do to help.
I hope you're doing okay! I feel bad I didn't know anything happened...and still don't know details.
We'll keep you in our prayers.
I am glad you are on the mend. We are always here if you need us. Like Tina said, I can do anything but teach dance. I mean I could try and you would get a really good laugh out of it.
I'm glad that you are feeling better, that was so scary. I am so glad that you are ok. You never know when life will throw things like that at you. I know that it is hard, but try not to do too much. Who cares if your house gets a little messy!
I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better. Let us know if there is anything that we can do to help!
I enjoyed our visit. I am glad you are feeling better. You are such a strong person. I admire you so much. Thanks for sharing this sweet post.
I wish I was closer so I could watch your kids for you. I hope you are doing okay and we will keep you in our prayers.
Nancy...I was horrified to read what happened in your post. I am so sorry...I hope you are feeling better. I would have never have known because you kept going like the Energizer Bunny. I asked my daughter if you taught dance and she said, "Yeah. She had to sit sometimes though." And then you were at church and everything else. You completely amaze me!
Please let us know if there is anything we can do!
Post a Comment