Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wish I was there

So Heath is in Vegas this week at a conference for school. Vegas isn't my favorite place so I was okay just letting him go until I heard he was staying at the Paris. I have always wanted to stay there. They upgraded his room to a view. He sent me this picture today of what he sees out his window. My favorite thing in Vegas - the water at Bilagio. So for a second after having a crazy day of shopping, being on the phone way to long for our oxygen job, teaching dance, and yelling at my kids too much cuz they won't stop fighting - just for a moment I wish I was there.

3 comments:

Amberly said...

It's time for summer! Won't it be nice to have less commitments? Hang in there!

Rachel said...

Oh man, that would have been fun to go. Unfortunately you can't always pick up and leave everything at home. I don't know how you have so much patience at tumbling. You are good.

Anonymous said...

Vegas isn't my favorite place either, but that picture is so awesome. It makes want to stay there too.

I love the water at the Bilagio too. I hate coming home smelling like smoke, though.