Sunday, May 3, 2009

50th Anniversary

My parents had their 50th Anniversary this weekend. We had a party for them at the church with a dinner and a program. It was so nice to get together with family to celebrate this great event. It was fun to set it up, write their life sketch, watch a slideshow of their life, enjoy good food and be with family. Congratulations mom and dad on this great achievement. We love you!

3 comments:

JulieJ said...

50 years is a long time. That is 20 more years than I've been alive. Wowsers!

The Freed Family said...

What a lot of work. You'll have to help me when I have to plan my parents. Happy B-day to Hannah today!

Jill said...

I can't believe Burt & Sophie have been married 50 years! They look so young. My parent's celebrate 40 this year. It looks like you had a great celebration!