May is always a little crazy for me. I noticed when I downloaded my pictures there were a lot of things I haven't posted about. So here goes . . .
Hannah's Preschool Graduation - what a great program! We were so proud of Hannah for being brave enough to participate. Thanks Joy for a great year!
Hannah and Hayden graduating from Hillcrest preschool. It was fun that their dad was the one to give the diplomas.
Feeding the geese down by the river. Something I have to force myself to do, but then I really enjoy it when we go. We need to do it more often.
Dance for kids recital. It was so fun to watch my own kids and my dance kids do such a great job. It is so fun once we finally get to that night - but we are also glad it is summer. 

This weekend was a little busy too. I went with Heath to Lagoon with the Hillcrest Seniors. It was a fun trip but a long day. I can't ride the rides like I use to. I got a little motion sick but it was a fun to spend the day with Heath. Thanks Audra for babysitting. Then when we got home we went up to Stoddard Creek camping. It was fun trying out the new trailer, four wheeling, eating good food, just sitting around, playing games, catching frogs and spending time together. We were glad to make it home and get cleaned up. It was a great Memorial weekend. 

7 comments:
This is a great post. You are the best, most patient dance teacher ever! I really appreciate all you do for our girls.
Looks like a fun camping trip!
I guess your May was CRAZY!! I think that is fun that they got their diplomas from dad.
I can't ride the rides like I used to either.
You have been busy, I think the month of May just keeps getting busier and busier, and it will continue to as the kids all get in school. But it is nice to know that it means summer is here! We missed you at the annual bonfire on sunday!
sounds like a fun weekend. did it rain on you? It rained most of the weekend here.
I bet your glad May is over so you can relax a little.
What a fun post! Cute pictures! Lots of goings on in May. I can't keep up anymore, I always have to miss something in May nowadays due to overlapping schedules. I missed being in a movie in Utah to stay here and go to my girls performance! I did that Hillcrest preschool with my nephew when I went to school there!
May is so busy and I bet your dance makes it downright CRAZY! I pity our dance teacher when it is recital time. It was so great to see you and your kids. Thanks for taking the time to organize the lunch date.
Post a Comment