
On Wednesday, Hayden turned four! Four year old birthdays are so fun because they are so excited about everything even when it isn't that big of a deal. We had a few family parties. We went to lunch at Arctic Circle. He had tumbling, which he was excited about because we sang to him. Heath took him to a movie. He got the Power Ranger that he wanted so life was happy! I just love how thankful they are. I don't know how many kisses and "I love you's" I got that day, but it makes it all worth it. Hayden is a great kid. He is definitely full of life. He hardly stops moving all day. He loves to talk. He is not shy. He loves to figure out how things work. He gets excited to easily about the little things in life. We are so lucky to have him in our lives. Now at our house, four is the cool age to be since we have two of them.

Hayden wanted Gummy animal cupcakes for his birthday. We did the chocolate ones with Oreo to look like dirt with gummy worms. Then the blue frosting with gummy sharks, fish, and octopus. I think we had more fun making them then eating. It was a simple idea.
Happy Birthday Hayden!
6 comments:
Happy birthday Hayden! Cute cupcakes Nancy!!
You won't have two 4-year-olds for very long!!! My sister and I were the same age for about 5 weeks. I was younger so I was the one that loved that we were the same age! Hayden is a great kid. And you described him perfectly, he isn't shy and does like to talk a lot! I love it when they want something easy for their cake! Cute, cute!
He is a great kid. I can't believe he is 4 already.
Happy Birthday Hayden! I love that Hannah and him are four together.
Hey, Happy birthday hayden!
And I think those cupcake were very cute Aunt Nancy!
Hayden is such a cutie! Happy Birthday! Good job on the cupcakes. The "cake" responsibility is my least favorite part of birthdays!
Post a Comment