Thursday, March 12, 2009

Daylight Savings - Aarghhh!

So I'm not much of a complaining person, but I guess today I am. Daylight Savings - I'm not a fan! I feel like I haven't slept all week. Anyone else feel that way? It has been difficult to get the kids to bed and then I can't go to sleep. Then my kids are waking up many times during the night. After all that, we are having a really hard time waking up- let alone happy- in the morning and our morning is shot. Maybe it's because I have been sick all week and I'm sure that is not helping. Reading back through this it really sounds like I'm whining - I guess that's true. Is there someone I can call to get this changed?

7 comments:

Joy said...

I pretty much feel the same way--I also feel like my day is shorter. Oh yeah it is!! I guess hopefully in a week or so we will get used to it!!

The Freed Family said...

I have been tired and it has been harder to get the kids up for school. I like it when we gain the hour of sleep....just not when we lose the hour. Zach loved pre-school today!

Rachel said...

I feel the same way, no one wants to go to bed when it isn't dark outside, but then no one wants to wake up in the morning either. I say we should boycott it.

Amberly said...

I do not like it either! Abby has been really mad about getting up when it is dark outside. Everyone is grouchy in the morning, it is a big mess. I would like to boycott it!!!!

Tina said...

I really, really hate it. Really. I love the idea of a time change, but really the whole process makes me crazy.
Tonight I put the two youngest in bed at 7:30...perhaps they will stop waking up at 6:30 now.

Anonymous said...

My kids adjusted pretty well this year, but not me. I am draggin'...

BOYCOTT!

Jill said...

I'm with ya! Nobody is out of bed before eight. Thank goodness for the weekend. Next week will be better...