My friend Jill had this on her blog and it made me start thinking about the things I haven't done in awhile. Here is my list:
It's been awhile . . .
1. since I've sat out in the hot sun. Hayden asked me this morning if on Saturday it would be summer? My answer - I wish!
2. since I've had a cinnamon/sugar bagel from Bagelby's. I finally found one in Utah this last summer and it was great to eat it again! I wish we still had one here.
3. since I've been able to eat whatever I want and not regret it. I miss the days of not worrying about gaining weight.
4. since I've had all of my family (brothers and sisters) in the same room. It is hard to get six families that are spread out across the West together at the same time. When we do get together, someone is always missing.
5. since I've woke up without at least one child in my bed.
6. since I've been pregnant. Enough said on this subject.
7. since I've seen my high school friends/college roommates. I miss them. How is it you can go from seeing each other every day and knowing every detail of their lives to talking twice a year? It is sad to move away from each other and get so busy.
8. since I've been to Relief Society. I miss hearing the lessons and having them motivate me to try harder. Oh well, no guilt this way, right?
9. since I woke up and said, " I don't have much to do today besides hang out with my kids." Maybe I need to slow down a little bit, but what do I cut off that forever long list?
10. since I have been on an airplane. I think its time to plan that next trip.
Tag- you're it. What haven't you done in awhile?
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
It's Been Awhile
Posted by Nancy J at 11:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Nancy. So I just started a blog, it is private, so send me your email at torreyandjill at yahoo dot com, and send you an invite if you want. It's been a long time since we have been on a trip, too. Maybe we should plan one together. Have you been to Mexico?
#1 thing I haven't done in a long time, sleep all night. Oh the day I don't have a kid keeping me up all night, it will be glorious!
So fun to read your list of "it's been awhiles". Makes you stop and think!
:) Love your blog too by the way.
Post a Comment