I finished "spring" (that is what I call it even though it is winter) cleaning my house this weekend! I was so excited. I am so tired of scrubbing blinds, walls and baseboards. I know you will all understand what a big job this is. I can say my closets are clean for now. I'm sure in a couple of weeks it won't be that way. In fact, the rooms I started on first are already not quite as organized, but I guess that is what we expect. It is just nice to say it is done until next time. I will be glad to be back to just "normal" cleaning.
Hayden's Quote of the Day:
I loved what Hayden told me today. Here is what he said:
"Mom, I miss Jesus. I really miss him. I want to see him. How about if I leave my heart beating and my brains here then I could come back. I will go see him for a little bit and then I will come back to you."
You got to love those moments when you can tell they are really thinking and feeling something. It was also one of those moments when it was hard not to chuckle a little, but I knew I couldn't because he was serious about it. We had a nice conversation after that.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Hooray!
Posted by Nancy J at 3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
wow, thats sweet, but I am not sure it wouldn't scare me a little bit! That is a beautiful thing about kids, they are very close to the spirit!
Nancy, Your house must be SPARKLING, because it is always so clean. I need to tackle some closets!
What a sweet quote from Hayden.
Wow that is so sweet! I rememeber my kids have said similar things, but I didn't journal (or blog) them so the memories are fading. Good thing you wrote it down!
Cleaning is a good way to get rid of the January doldrums. Maybe I should do a little bit more of it!
I love what Hayden said. Kids are so sweet-most of the time.
Ok, I need you to come to my house next! I am having a hard time just getting the basics done. Although I did clean out some closets this month, it feels so good to get it done.
Post a Comment