Thursday, May 5, 2011

Just for Fun!

Spring always seems to be full of fun activities. Here are a few shots of what we have been up to.
Hannah at her Fame performance. She loves gettting up on a stage and performing. The school did a great job on this. Indoor soccer in Idaho is the way to go in the spring. The games have been much warmer this year and it is great having Hannah and Hayden on the same team.





Easter was a great weekend. They had a great time finding their baskets, paiting eggs, and having an easter egg hunt/treasure hunt at grandma's.

Heath surprised the kids with new bike's last Saturday because they had outgrown their other ones. They were so excited to open the garage and find them. They have been riding their bikes non-stop since they found them. I'm excited for a lot of bike rides this summer. They keep up with me a lot better now with the bigger wheels.
Now that Chloe can stand herself up I find her asleep in the craziest positions. I have found her sitting asleep with her nose to her toes a few times and then there was this one. I think she just finally gives in to sleep in whatever position she is in.
Uncle Cody performing one of his famous baby tricks. Chloe loves it though. My other two were too scared of heights to give it a try.


Chloe loves to tackle and play with Hayden. This girl is all about moving and having fun. She doesn't like to be alone. She loves to be where everything is going on. Hayden loves to play with her. They have a great time.

Happy Spring! (especially now that the weather is warm - at least for a few days)

2 comments:

The Freed Family said...

I thought the 1st Grade songs were the cutest....and so did my kids. They did the best job. Garrett had to do some dances, which was kind of fun. He was a little embarrassed to dance with a girl. I took Hailey and tried 24 inch bikes....but I couldn't talk her into it. Hers doesn't look that big for her since I've seen your kids on the same size. Hopefully it lasts her 2 or 3 years.

Jill said...

She is a beautiful little girl, Nancy. So sweet.