Monday, April 18, 2011

She's Mobile!


Chloe has learned how to crawl this last week. She is cruising all over now and is really fast about it. It is fun watching her explore new things and be so proud of herself. The downfall is I need to vacuum more - she is finding every little piece of anything. It has also surprised me a few times when I put her down somewhere and she follows me where I go. Time to baby proof the house. She is also learning to pull herself up on things. It shocked me when I went in the other night when she was crying in her crib and she was standing. I jumped a little because it was dark and all of a sudden there were two eyes looking at me. She is growing up so fast, but is so fun to be around! She brightens every ones days with her smiles and laughs.

5 comments:

Jill said...

She is absolutely beautiful!
So fun to see. My baby is the same....crawling, standing...into everything. It happens so fast-but it is fun too.

Rachel said...

Holy Cow! How did that happen, it goes too fast! She is a little doll.

Yvette Sorensen said...

Oh, you're in trouble now.haha what a doll!

Unknown said...

such a cutie!
I love her! haha

Alex Joy McClean Family said...

Your kids are adorable! Yeah, i finally gave into Blog. I'm glad. Nice way to share everything in one spot.

It will be nice to feel a little closer to you guys through blog.

Love,
Joy