Don't you love his toothless grin! He has lost four teeth really fast which has left him with quite a smile. He sure is having a hard time saying his letter "s" lately.
Here are a few quotes from Hayden -
He came home from school the other day and told me a conversation he had with one of his teachers. He said she was down tying his shoe and he was looking at her and decided to grab her cheeks like we do with Chloe. He then told her "I just love these chubby cheeks". I was mortified that he would say that, but he told me it was okay because she laughed really hard. Does that make it okay?
Yesterday he asked me when it was going to be "Sunday". I said it is today. He said no mom you know "sons" day like daughter or mother's day. You get a Mother's day. I want to sign up for a "Son's" day.
This kid keeps me laughing everyday.
Monday, May 9, 2011
Hayden-isms
Posted by Nancy J at 1:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a handsome young man. With an adorable personality to match.
Post a Comment