Hannah had a great time turning seven! She started out the night before by hoping that her room would be decorated when she woke up. We couldn't help but comply with balloons and crete paper. She got the twinkle toe shoes she wanted when she woke up the next morning and breakfast from her dad. She was excited when we brought her lunch at school and she finished out the day by going to Red Robin where she was very excited when they sang to her and brought her a sundae.
Celebrating a few days earlier with her Aunt Laramie.
Getting ready for her birthday party. She wanted a Hawaiian theme. They had a great time playing the limbo, learning to hula, playing hula-hula-coconut, eating fruit kabobs and cupcakes, and playing hot coconut. We were glad it was a nice day so all those girls could play outside.
This weekend we took a girls trip to Boise. We had a great time spending the weekend together and hanging out with my cousins Ruth and Angie. Here we are at P.F. Chang's. I love it but Hannah just tolerated it. She was glad when I got her a breakfast sandwich from McDonald's the next day.
Then we got to go to Wicked! It was so great. I loved the story. We had been listening to the music for the past few months so it was fun to see how it all came together. I recommend this musical to everyone. It was great. Hannah loved it!
The kicker for the weekend - Hannah broke her wrist! I got a call on Thursday afternoon that she had fallen off of the monkey bars. With her low tolerance for pain, I didn't really think it was broken. But when she still wouldn't use it the next morning and had been awake all night we though we better go have a doctor check it out. Sure enough it was broken. One cute hot pink cast later and it is all fixed. Hopefully it will heal quickly so she can enjoy summer. This is our first broken bone of the family -here's to it being the last!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Hannah. What a way to remember your 7th birthday with a broken wrist. I hope it is the first and last in your family, but I wouldn't count on it!
OH, poor sweetie, that is the cutest cast ever though. I still can't believe Nick doesn't have one of those. Glad her B-day was so special, hard to believe they grow up so fast. Alaria will be 8 in Sept. Nuts, Love you and love seeing your news! Vette
Post a Comment