A few other random things that happened around here this summer.
Hannah all dressed up to go with her Grandma to Miss IF pageant. She was so excited because she got to meet Ali and Christina from America's got talent and her cousin Kelsi won the pageant.

A lot of sleeping in around here (seriously how can he be comfortable this way?).

Hannah playing in the sand at Bear Lake with her cousins. I love this lake. I would like to go back for longer next year. The kids loved it because the water was so warm and the sand great to play in!
Hayden trying to learn how to water ski at bear lake. This water ski tube made it a little easier. He absolutely loves doing anything on the water and has no fear.
Taking it easy in the lazy river at Ross Park.
Hayden's face all painted like a lion after a great cousin birthday party. 
Things seem to be slowing down around here this week. The kids are starting to ask "what can we do?" a lot. I think that means it is time for school to start again. We will be ready for a change of pace and for this baby to get here. I am now in a pretty safe zone so I say she can come whenever she wants. We are ready to meet her.
3 comments:
I can't wait to meet her and to have Naomi have a fun friend to grow up with and to play with. Good luck!!
Hope you are doing well. Hayden is such a daredevil. I love it.
Hi Nancy!!! Your kids are beautiful! Just wanted to tell you congratulations on your new baby girl! I hope everything goes okay!!! Julie
Post a Comment