Our family is so excited to welcome
Chloe
into our home.
We were a little surprised when she came five weeks early, but she was ready to be here. They tried to stop it but she was determined to come. She was born on Friday, August 20th and weighed 6 lbs 13 oz and was 20 inches long. She spent 24 hours in the NICU just so they could monitor her because of how early she was. She passed all of the tests really fast and then spent a night in the normal nursery before we got to take her home. It feels so good to not be pregnant and to enjoy this little girl. I really am feeling great. She is so sweet and great to be around. Hannah and Hayden are loving every second with here and just can't get enough of her. Heath did a wonderful job taking care of everything this weekend. We couldn't ask for a better dad. It is nice to have a week with her all together before we start the school schedule next week. Here are a few pics from the weekend.
We are so thankful to all the family and friends who have helped out so far and given all thier well wishes. It is so nice to know she is so loved already. We went to her first doctor visit today and she is still doing well. She is down to 5lbs 15 oz today so now we need to put some weight on her again. Dr. Wally says she is a very healthy baby which we are so thankful for. One night in the NICU was enough for us. I don't know how parents do it for weeks on end.We didn't want to have her sleep in her crib yet but we can't get a cradle to fit in our room so this was our solution. It actually is working out really well. She loves her little bed and it is nice to have her close to us.
18 comments:
Congrats, Jackson family!! So so happy for you and adore the name Chloe. She is a doll. I'm sure Hannah and Hayden will be in heaven with their new little angel. Glad you are feeling well, Nancy! Enjoy your little piece of heaven!!
Congratulations!!! So fun for you to have that sweet little girl! What an adorable family! Let me know if you need anything I would be glad to help you out!
From what I can see she looks a lot like Hayden. I love the laundry basket.
Yay! So glad she is here safe and sound and you are feeling good already. I heard once of a family who would put their newborns in a dresser drawer, pulled out of course. How funny.
Congrats, I am so thrilled for your family. She looks beautiful.
There is nothing better than a brand new baby in your home. I am so happy that all is well with her and you. I love the name Chloe. I can't wait to see her in person.
congratulations! how fun to have a new addition to the family!
Forget the baby, I'm shocked and thrilled to see a picture of Heath on the blog! But really she is a beautiful baby. I was lucky enough to get to sneak into the NICU to see her the day she was born. Good job Jacksons!
Nancy,good job on your little sweetie! I am so happy things have turned out well. Enjoy your little piece of heaven.
Congratulations! She is a cutie!! Hope all is well. We are here if you need anything!
How adorable! I love the bed!
She is sweet. Congratulations on your little miracle! Hailey was playing with her baby doll earlier today and said she needed a crib and I told her to use a laundry basket!!! Too funny.
Congratulations! She is a beautiful little girl. I am glad that everything went well. Let us know if you need anything!
Congrats! She is so cute and so tiny. Can't wait to see her. I'm so glad everything went well. Let me know if you need anything.
Congratulations! I love the name Chloe! I was pushing for it with Kenzie but Clint won. :-) We're so happy for you guys and we can't wait to meet her.
Holy comments!!! Here is your 16th Nancy!! haha. We sure had fun going to "Elmo's Store" While you were in the hospital, and I am excited to see her again!! PS: I love the laundry basket Idea. :) It looks like she fits perfectly!
☻ ☺ ☻ ☺ ☻ ☺ ☻ ☺ ☻ ☺ ☻
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. Glad everything went well. Especially for being 5 weeks early! I can't believe she didn't have to stay in the nicu for very long. That is great! I hated that part when Brycen was born 5 weeks early. He was only in the nicu for 1 1/2 weeks but it was still horrible. I'm glad you have little Chloe home. And I love her bed!
She is gorgeous! And you should really not look that good so soon after giving birth! It's not fair :) I love the bed, it's a great memory for you guys :)
Post a Comment