Chloe has had a great week. She really is easy going to be around. She keeps me up a little too much at night but hopefully we will solve that soon. She likes to sleep all day but is starting to wake up a little more each day. We have had to take her in a few times to the doctor to weigh her because she was not gaining any weight and kept losing. Finally, today she gained three ounces. Yeah, Chloe! I forgot how fun it is to snuggle with a new little one. We love having her around. (I have had a hard time getting a picture of her without a grouchy look on her face. This one will have to do until Aunt Jenn comes this weekend with her photography skills.)
All ready for church. We snuck into Heath's cousin's missionary homecoming for her first big outing.
This was our big project for the summer. Hannah decided she needed her room pink to share with Chloe. We changed it from purple and added bead board and a shelf. I still need a few more decorations and some curtains but it is coming along. I love how it turned out.
The first day of school! They were so ready and excited to go. We have a big first grader and Kindergartner. Hayden's favorite part of the day was riding the bus. Hannah loved having two recesses with lunch and all the projects they had. Overall, they had a great day and love their teachers. You forget how quickly Kindergarten goes by but then it felt like Hannah was gone a long time now that she has the full time schedule.
You got to love a little (or a lot) of rain to start a first day of school!
Monday, August 30, 2010
Happenings
Posted by Nancy J at 4:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh how fun! Chloe looks spectacular and your older kids can't both be in school! Crazy! Let me know if you need anything!
the room looks great. Can't wait to see chloe this weekend.
She looks so sweet and I love their little room. So fun to have a sister.
Chloe still looks so sweet, even when she is pulling grouchy faces. The girls room looks great. We actually just put Garrett and Zach together last week. Now Hailey wants someone to share a room with.
Chloe is a cutie, all of your kids are! Congratulations! I am so glad she is doing good! You are getting me all excited to have my baby! The baby room turned out really cute too! I am yet to do a single thing to get ready yet, but, I think I'm getting some good motivation after seeing all of your cute pictures!
Chloe is so cute! I love their bedroom. How fun to have two in school!!
I am glad i finally got on my blog i did not know you had your baby she is beautiful congratulations i am glad everything went ok we cant wait to meet her!
Post a Comment