Monday, September 13, 2010

Chloe


My sister, Jenn, made my announcement for Chloe. She also came and took the pictures and made the cute headband. I love being able to benefit from her many artistic talents. Thanks, Jenn! Here are a few more pictures that she took. I love how peaceful and happy Chloe looks.

10 comments:

Valeen said...

Beautiful! What a doll. If Jen isn't doing that professionally she should.

The Freed Family said...

So cute. The picture of her in the headband wrapped up in the black really looks like Hayden.

Tina said...

I agree with Jana, she does look like Hayden, but she has Hannah's hair color :) Perfect blend :) and their room is so cute! I wish one of my boys would let me do this...perhaps I can do this in the basement instead :)

Jules said...

Wow! Those pictures were beautiful! She is such a pretty baby, too!

Jill said...

Those are precious. Hope you are still doing good! I want to come visit when I come up in October.

Unknown said...

How sweet! I love all the pictures and the announcement. Your sister did a great job. What a cute little baby!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!

kate said...

she's adorable! I'm so excited to meet her!

I hope you all can come down for C.J.'s thing. I will be there then with arms open and waiting for little Chloe. (and for Hannah and Hayden, I won't leave them out). Love your kids!

-kate

Amberly said...

She is such a beautiful baby!! I love the pictures!

Charity said...

oh that blanket looks sooooo cuddley with her snuggled in there, the photography is pure artistry, but having such a cute baby helps too!