On Hayden's first day back to preschool last week after finding out about the baby, Ms Joy asked him if he had some exciting news. He was so excited to share that yes he did. She thought he would tell everyone I was pregnant. That wasn't the case. He went on to tell about the rubberband gun that his Grandpa had helped him build the night before. Ms. Joy kept asking if there was something else. Each time Hayden would just tell her more about the gun like he was so excited to bring it to show-n-tell. The exciting news about the baby was like two days old I guess. That is old news in a four year olds mind. I hope Grandpa knows how much he liked that gun because it trumped the news of a baby.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Hayden's Exciting News
Posted by Nancy J at 12:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That gun is pretty cool! That's a great story!!
Well, that gun is pretty cool. I would be excited about it too!
This is so cute. Kam has had that same gun and I got to say, that gun pretty much rocks.
Ha ha that is too funny! Kids are hilarious.
Post a Comment