Monday, March 1, 2010

Different

So church was so different for me yesterday. It was actually really weird. It was nice to go to the adult classes but it made me feel like a bump on a log. I am use to being up and doing all sort of things and being in charge of stuff. Don't get me wrong I was happy to not be in charge but also felt so strange to just be sitting. My hiney hurt by the end. I missed seeing my presidency and talking with them. I found myself as I walked down the hall still peeking into classes and the nursery to make sure they were okay. That habit will be a little hard to break. It was nice to be challenged a little bit spiritually and have the desire to go home and try a little harder. It was also so nice to go home and not have a big list of all the things I needed to do. I will miss the kids I served but it is so nice to know that they are so well taken care of by the next presidency. I'm sure I will adjust and it won't feel so unusual but for now it was just different.

3 comments:

Billie said...

I missed you yesterday. What would it be like to go to an adult class? I will never know. :)

Amberly said...

You did such a great job! The transition is probably weird though. Sit by me and I'll talk to you!

Anonymous said...

I missed all of you Sunday too! It felt so weird. I even helped sub in primary, because a teacher didn't show up. I was surprised by how strange it felt being in primary. It was not the same without you three. The new presidency did great. I am happy for them.