I came home Thursday night to find flowers and homemade chocolate dipped strawberries Heath said the kids had fun making them. It was a a great surprise.
On Friday, I helped with Hannah's Kindergarten party. It was fun to play games with them and the kids were so excited about everything we did. I love that age. Then Hannah and Hayden helped me bring Heath a surprise Valentine lunch at school with balloons and a few treats. It was fun to surprise him. We then left for Utah to visit with the Huls and my nephew Sean came home from his mission in Italy. We had a fun weekend shopping, going out to dinner, decorating cookies and of course spending Sunday listening to Sean. He did such a good job. You can tell he really loved his mission. 
When we got home we were ready for our last surprise. This one was for the Grandma and Grandpas. They got a poem in a box. The poem said:
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue
A BABY is coming
In September it's Due.
They were all a little surprised as we were a few weeks ago. We are excited all seems to be going well this time with the pregnancy. It was so fun to tell the kids yesterday. They were really happy about it and I know they will be a great help when the time comes. It will definitely be a big change since it has been five years since we have had a baby around here. I will be ready to stop surviving each day because of the sickness and start enjoying being pregnant. Hopefully that will come. We feel very blessed to bring one more child into our home. 
22 comments:
This is so thrilling! I am so happy for you and your family.
Yeah! I'm so happy for you. Congrats!
Ok, I am crying! I am so excited for you guys- congratulation and I hope that you are feeling good.
That is so blasted awesome! What a miracle!! Im so happy for you! Can I do anything for you? Please let me know if so I would be thrilled to help you in any way I can!
Congratulations! So, so happy for you!
That is soo exciting!!! I'm so happy for you. I hear Hayden says it's a boy :).
I am so excited for you!! Thursday night I wondered if you were doing ok!! If you need anything let me know!! You are awesome!!!
I am so happy and excited for you! Congratulations! I am teary-eyed! I really know you are an awesome mom!
Congratulations! So so so exciting!!!!
Congrats!!!!! We are so excited for you!
WOW!!!!! That is the best news I have heard in a while. Congrats!
That is fantastic!!! I love it!!! Congratulations!
I was just thinking about this very thing when I read your last blog post about mommy moments. It must be that pregnant lady intuition tapping into yours!!
Congrats to you and your family. That is just awesome. Your kids are so darling. What a blessing to be adding another one! :) Keep us posted!
Congratulations! We are very happy for you.
Way to make me cry! I am so happy for you!
I'm crying right along with Rachel. Leave it to the Romrell's. Nothing better than a happy cry though. That is the best news ever!
Woohoo!!! I was wondering the other day...must be a glow :) So happy for you :)
That is awesome Nancy! Congratulations! It's funny, because I had thoughts about you being pregnant Thursday night as well. Us women, I guess we have this common intuition, about things like that. You must have been glowing that night! :o) I am so happy for you! Jess
What?! Congratulations! Ok, I have to say that at Sargent's last week I kept wondering about you and babies, and if you guys were going to be having another baby sometime soon. And Tyson even said something to me, too! Too exciting. We're just thrilled!
That is such exciting news! We are so happy for you guys!
Congratulations! So excited for you guys! The kids are gonna love having a baby to play with and help take care of! Good luck with everything!!
Wonderful! I, on the other hand, had no idea on Thursday. Call me if you need anything.
Post a Comment