Hayden got his shots for Kindergarten a few weeks ago. He was so relieved to have it overwith. He seems really ready to go to school lately. He is in the getting bored stage and will be ready to take school on everyday instead of the preschool schedule (mainly because he loves every minute of preschool and wants to go everyday). It is weird to think of sending my last child to school, but I am also excited for him. This kid is just so full of life and so fun to be around. I think he will have a great time. The problem is I can't decided what to do as far as AM or PM. With Hannah it was an easy decision, but Hayden could go either way and be fine so then I look at my schedule. On one hand it would be nice to not have to rush so much in the morning and then get errands done in the afternoon. On the other hand, it would probably be good for him to get in the schedule of getting up and going and not waiting around every morning for school to start. Anyone with Kindergartner's next year, what are you doing?
Monday, January 25, 2010
Hayden
Posted by Nancy J at 5:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am planning on having Annika go in the morning. I like having everyone just get up and go. I also figure that since we have done preschool in the morning for two years, and then first grade will be in the morning, why get into an afternoon habit
Annika is also totally excited to finally get to go to kindergarten. She is already asking how many days until she gets to go.
Why are you all wishy washy now?? I thought that afternoon was the plan?? Keep me posted. I still think that I want Hattie in the afternoon.
I think morning is good because you get everyone up and out the door!
Abbie went in the afternoon and all she did all morning was wander around the house asking when is it time for school, but it was nice to run errands in the afternoon. Cierra was in the morning and was a bear to get out of bed plus I had to take her with me when I ran errands because I never got out of the house early enough, and then she'd be mad because she wanted to play not run errands with me! So there are pro's and cons to both I think!!!!
Q will hopefully be afternoon. I like the idea of running errands and if I am late, he won't be alone, he will have two brothers to come home with. So my plan is afternoon.
Post a Comment