So I printed out my blog from the last year and a half. It was really fun to get the book and look through it. I did it from SharedBook. The site was really easy to download your book to and navigate, but I don't think I would order from them again. It wasn't as easy to edit the pages and I was a little disappointed in the quality of the pictures when the book came. The price was good but I can't figure out why some pictures are blurry and some are not when they were all taken from the same camera. Has anyone else tried to print theirs out or found a good site?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Nancy, I used blurb.com on our 2008 book and LOVED it. My book was beautiful! Easy to take from the blog as well as add in any additional pictures or text that you wanted in.
Also, if any pictures resolution wasn't high enough to be printed at the requested size it would have a warning so i could go in and fix it. It was a ton of work, but so worth it! I"m working on my 2009 book now.
I have also done with Blurb. I didn't order it yet, but I put it together. It was easy and looks afforable.
I was going to use blog 2 print. It was easy to put the book together, but I haven't ordered it yet.
Good tip, thanks! Sorry your book didn't turn out so well. I haven't printed mine out but I've heard blub.com is a good way to go.
I just ordered mine through blog2print. I will let you know how it looks when I get it, hopefully next week.
I am using Booksmart. You download the software on your computer. It was much more friendly for editing than Shared Book. I started on that but it didn't let me make the changes I wanted. I haven't ordered yet, but I will let you know how it turns out. It is good to be able to learn from each other's experiences
I don't know about blog printing, but I used Snapfish once to print out a book and the picture quality was not good. Too much contrast and a lot of black. I have heard lots of people using Blurb who liked it though.
Post a Comment