So we went down to the river again the other day. It was the side with the bridges. It was really fun to play around down there. I thought I would grab my camera and get some cute pictures. The pictures didn't quite turn out. Does this ever happen to you? You finally get them in a cute pose and then they look away, or look down, or start fighting. Or then I finally get a somewhat good one and the lighting is all wrong. Either I ran out of patience for it or my kids did because I don't think we came out with one good one. I guess I wasn't planning on doing anything with the pictures anyway. I think I will have to go again with someone who knows what they are doing. We did have a fun picnic and exploring so I guess that is what matters. 
Monday, June 8, 2009
Picture Perfect?
Posted by Nancy J at 6:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun. I know what you mean about the photos though, I take 50 before I get a good one.
My kids HATE getting their pictures taken. I seriously have to bribe them with something. I feel your pain.
You just have to take lots of pictures :)
they're not that bad pics!
They sure give me A chuckle!!!
Post a Comment