Monday, June 15, 2009

He loves me!

We went four-wheeling on Saturday. It was so beautiful in the mountains. Everything is so green. It is hard to believe we live in a desert. It really was a fun ride and a beautiful view. We didn't even get rained on until the end which is great with the way the days have been lately. I really didn't want to get stuck on the top of the mountain with my children in a rain storm. We only had one mishap. I was riding down some switchbacks. Hayden was with me. I really don't like going downhill because lets face it I am not that good of a driver. I overcorrected on a corner and the four-wheeler rolled over. It felt really slow motion but quite scary when you have a four-year old to worry about getting squished and the fact that you are on a steep mountain. Hayden was okay. I was okay but a yucky bruise on my leg and the next day having a lot of sore muscles. You know like when you go waterskiing after you haven't done it for awhile. You feel muscles you didn't know you have. Heath was at the bottom on the mountain and didn't know it had happened. When we got down I told him what happened. Of course I wouldn't think he would be any different but he wasn't concered about the dent in his four-wheeler or the smooshed break. He just was worried about me. It is so nice to be so loved and once again this year a good reminder of what's important. I'm sure he took a good look at his four-wheeler when I wasn't looking.

5 comments:

Wammack Family said...

Ah, what a sweet guy! Glad that you and Hayden are okay though.

The Freed Family said...

Scary. Glad you are both alright. I asked Hayden if he got rained on and he smiled and said, Yah.

Sara Sargent Williams said...

Men just can't help themselves - but I am very proud of your husband to be more worried about you! I'm glad that you and my little Hayden are okay!!!

Joy said...

I am glad you are both ok!! That is the part about trail riding that I don't like either--

Amberly said...

You are brave to ride at all! I don't like driving Tyler's 4 wheeler. I am glad you are both ok!