We went to Utah this weekend to visit family. We had a great time seeing Heath's grandma. She is fun to stay with. She loves to visit. At one point Hayden leaned over to me and whispered - Mom she sure likes to talk a lot. I suppose I would have a lot to say if I lived by myself too. We also saw my sister Jenn and stayed with her family. Our kids love playing together. She was nice and took my kids pictures. They turned out great. We also went on a hike to the Mt. Timpanogos cave. It was a fun hike. It was a mile and half up the mountain. I was amazed at how high we went. I was worried, about Hannah especially, that she wouldn't be able to do it. Both kids did great. We only gave them a few piggy back rides but they did the rest. It was a great hike for them. It was so fun to have the cave at the top of the hill to go through. They loved it. We had a lot of fun and were glad we didn't get to soaked by the rain. We also went to the copper mines. It was amazing to see how far they have dug down in the mountain. The dump trucks were also amazing. They are so huge! They made a semi look like a little toy. It was great to get away and see family. Thanks Huls for a fun weekend. 
3 comments:
That sounds like a fun hike. I want to do that one with my kids. Love the pictures!
Thats a big hike for kids. I did it when I was little and was scared to death of the heights!
Sounds like your trip this weekend was better than ours! Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment