Monday, February 9, 2009

We're Kindergarten Ready!


Hannah had a wellness check-up with our favorite Dr. Wally today. He is the best doctor. He just makes them feel right at ease and gets them giggling. She got her shots for Kindergarten so we are now ready! She is so excited to go I don't know how she will wait another six months! I was really worried about her getting shots. I think even more then when they were a baby because at this age they know what a shot is. She did really well and didn't even cry until the last one when it stings a little bit, but then it was easy to calm her down. I am really thankful for healthy kids. Hannah has only had a few colds and fevers in her life. She is a very healthy kid. We really are lucky. I'm glad we are done with shots for her for quite awhile. Taking Hayden will be a whole different experience I'm sure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Hannah! She is going to be the best little Kindergartener. I only had to have one shot when I went to Kindergarten and I remember crying my eyes out. Very impressed Hannah.

Jill said...

I can't believe she's old enough to go to Kindergarten in the fall! Then again, I will have a first and second grader next year...two full timers. That is crazy!

Good job on being brave, Hannah! You are so pretty.

whit said...

Kindergarten?!?!?! wow... time flies. Goo job Hannah for getting your shots!

The Freed Family said...

That is a cute picture of your kids.