In honor of Valentine's Day, 5 things I love:
1. My king size bed. It has been over a year since we got it, but I still get in and get that feeling like I couldn't live without it. The space is so nice when we end up with two extra bodies. It is also so nice to have a mattress that when you wake up you are not hurting.
2. Cookies and Cream kisses. This is my new find this week. I love them. They are dangerous for me because I could eat the whole family size bag myself.
3. My family. I am just in a really nice place right now. You know when you feel really peaceful about life. I have great kids who I love to be around and a great husband. We are just really happy right now, but then it gets you worried about when the next storm will come.
4. A good book or movie. It is so nice to be caught up in someone else's world for awhile. I am kind of on a dry spell right now. I need to find the next good book. Any suggestions? I am going to a movie tonight with a friend so hopefully it will be a good one.
5. Heath's new job. It has been so nice to have him around a little more this year. He is still gone a lot but not nearly as much as when he was coaching. He loves his job too which makes him happy and that spills over to the rest of us.
Friday, February 13, 2009
I love . . .
Happy Valentine's Day!
Posted by Nancy J at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
In high school hersheys cookies and cream candybars were one of my favorites so I bet that I would love those kisses too.
I loved reading your last post. I am so happy you love Heath's new job and that you are in a really nice place. That is a wonderful feeling.
Hello Jackson family, I hope you don't mind me peeking in on your little family every once in awhile. You have darling children and I am glad to see you are doing well...
Nancy, I just read a series by Scott Westerfeld called "Uglies". I loved all the books in the series!
Post a Comment