I've been tagged!
Here is what you do: grab your camera and take at least 5 random pictures around your house. No cleaning up first, this is your house as is:
Here is some catergories you could use:
Room that stays the cleanest
Work in progress
What someone else is doing right now
Favorite decor or display
Something that represents your current life
Here is some catergories you could use:
Room that stays the cleanest
Work in progress
What someone else is doing right now
Favorite decor or display
Something that represents your current life
Favorite relaxing spot
Something hand-me-down Etc. etc.
Hannah is creating. She hasn't given up on making Valentine's yet. 

What do you do with all the shoes that pile up at the door? I feel like they are always right there. I guess it wouldn't be so bad if the door from the garage wasn't right into the kitchen then I wouldn't have the urge to put them away so often. They are just right there all the time. I need to find a better solution.
Here is my bathroom. It is one of the rooms I haven't decorated yet. The rugs and the towels don't even go together. I need to get some motivation to tackle this one but I am on a decorating dry spell.
Here is my bathroom. It is one of the rooms I haven't decorated yet. The rugs and the towels don't even go together. I need to get some motivation to tackle this one but I am on a decorating dry spell.
This has been the purchase decision of the week. To buy or not to buy a new washer and dryer? They are really getting run down since they were a really cheap model because that was all we could afford. They are still working (sort of, they just sound really bad and take a long time to do anything). We have a friend that can get us new whirpool ones for wholesale price. I just don't know if I'm ready when I still could get another year or two out of them. But how do you pass up a really good deal on new ones?
My favorite relaxing spot.
One of my favorite rooms in the house because it feels so bright and springy (sp?) in there. She does a good job making her bed and keeping it clean so it is one room I don't have to worry about.

My favorite relaxing spot. 

Jenn and Jana Richards - Tag, you are it.
7 comments:
Pressures ON! Talk about anxiety taking pictures of your rooms as is. I'll try...
Loved your photos! Hannah looks adorable making her Valentine's.
I say the washer and dryer are only a good deal if you can afford them and really need them. I haven't been able to justify buying new ones yet. I wish I could cuz I would love those front load kind.
You are brave! I don't think I could take a picture without cleaning up first. Hannah is a good girl to make her bed, I need her to give my girls lessons!!
We had to get new washer and dryer a few months ago. We didn't buy a high end model but I do love them--they are so much more efficent than my old ones. If you want to check mine out come on over.
I say go for the new washer and dryer-especially if you can get a good deal! We got new ones when we moved in-high capacity TOP loader-(no front) and we LOVE them!
Your house is SO CLEAN! :)
I struggle with the pile of shoes thing too, but at least you can't see yours from the front door. I wish I had a neat child who kept their room clean---but none of my 4 do. Thanks for participating. I knew it would be fun to see your house.
Your house is nice and clean and looks so very lovely. I had Torrey build a cubby system by our back door for everyone's shoes. Nobody likes to use it but Tyler and I, and it works great for us!
Post a Comment