Hannah and Hayden had a great time at swimming lessons this year. I finally felt like it was a year where they actually made a lot of progress. Hayden is really swimming well across a lot of the pool by himself. Hannah is great at floats and arm circles she just still doesn't like to get her face wet. Both of their teachers were great.


Today was diving board day. Hayden couldn't decide whether to do a dive or yell cannonball. He went for the dive. I think it was pretty good form and he gave his parents a little chuckle at his absolute no fear of water. 
Hannah is a little more timid. She was a little nervous to jump but was determined to do it. I think she would have jumped by herself but she didn't dare tell her teachers that. They were nice to help her anyway. 
We had so much fun I think we will sign up again in August. It will be nice when they are both swimming on their own confidently.
2 comments:
heath told us about that dive! NICE Dive hayden!!!!
Nancy, I'm so happy to hear that your budle of joy arrived and after a stint in the ICU you are doing well. I'm so excited for you. Truly happy to see your beautiful family. I wish you all the best!
Post a Comment