Hannah the Kitty and Hayden as Batman
This week went by with lots of Halloween fun. It isn't my favorite holiday but the kids get really excited about everything so it draws you in a little. I do love seeing the kids dressed up. They are so cute in their costumes and it is fun to spend extra time with family.

Between school parties, carving pumpkins at Grandma's, church party, decorating cookies at the Beck's, cousin party, visiting Grandma and Grandpa's and trick or treating I think we celebrated it plenty. Now we can look forward to our favorite holidays - Thanksgiving and Christmas!
Are we adjusting to the dog? I have to admit we have had days when I have thought What have we done! For the most part, it has been fun. We are getting him so he is mostly trained, but he is still a puppy who is excited a lot. The kids are having a great time with him though. Thank goodness for puppy school to help us know how to deal with everything.
3 comments:
The kids look so cute in their costumes!
Cute costumes! I am glad Halloween is over. It is such a silly holiday.
I was wondering how the puppy was doing. Glad you are hanging in there. It will only get better unless it is my dog...ha...ha!
So cute!
Post a Comment