Sunday, November 8, 2009

Will they recognize me?

Hannah has been wanting her hair cut for a couple of months now. I finally decided it would be a good time to do it. Heath and I were a little attached to her long beautiful hair so it was hard to let it go. Aunt Jen graciously gave Hannah a haircut this weekend. It was a big moment but it turned out so cute. We love it on her. Hannah is now worried that where ever she goes people will not recognize her. She has been very nervous about the whole situation. It has been fun to watch her receive lots of attention.

Another great quote from Hayden - Ms. Joy called from pre-school the other day laughing. Hayden had very seriously told the boy next to him, "Hey that scribbling will not get you to college". Oh my know it all son, if he looked down at his own paper he was probably scribbling himself.

8 comments:

whit said...

Hannah's new hair is adorable! Tell her I would recognize her even if she died it purple! :)

Hayden's "quote" cracked me up!! too cute

JulieJ said...

She was too cute at church. What a big step!

Jill said...

Love her new hair cut. Funny words from those two.

Amberly said...

I love Hannah's new haircut!! It is so cute! And, I also love Hayden's quote, too funny!

The Freed Family said...

That comment from Hayden is hilarious and serious at the same time. It was probably Zach who was scribbling. I can't get that kid to slow down or take his time or change colors. Hannah's new haircut is very cute. Hailey thinks she looks like Rees now.

Anonymous said...

I love Hannah's hair. She sure is a beautiful girl and Hayden is cute funny guy!

kate said...

Hannah's hair is SO cute. I need to come see those kids.

kate said...

They are both SO cute!
Are you guys going to be around for Thanksgiving? Can I come visit you Wednesday or something?