Meet Harley, the newest member at our house. Cody decided it would be better if we took the dog to live here permanently. We had fallen in love with him so we thought it would be a good time to take the plunge into pet ownership. We are now the owners of a Shih Tzu/poodle mix named Harley. He really is a cute little thing and has been fun to have around. The kids are having a great time playing and snuggling with him. I do understand now what people say about how much time they take to train. We are making it through the training process and overall it has been really fun. All you dog owners, any tips of things I should do right from the start?
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
A New face at our house
Posted by Nancy J at 9:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
We can't even train our three-year-old, so we better not get a dog. Sure is cute though!
I love Harley. He is so cute. I think you are off to a great start with him. I noticed he likes his Kennel. Keep that up. Nothing is nicer than having a Kennel trained dog. Maybe you are doing this, but I would leave him in his Kennel when you are gone. I hope he is still whining at the door. That was so cute!!
HE's ADORABLE!!!!!!!! best potty training tool: a bell. We hung a bell by the door and when we would take bullet outside we would ring the bell. eventually he caught on and starting ringing the bell when he needed to go potty. we took it down when he starting thinking every time he rung it it would get him outside :). That worked really well and I recommend it. We also use a kennel... and bullet loves going in it because we fill this toy with peanut butter. that gets him right in in so we don't have to chase him. have fun with the new little guy!
The dog is cute. Hope it all works well. I bet your kids are in heaven.
What a cute little dog! He looks like a stuffed animal. That face is precious! I wish I had some training advice. I don't have much experience in that field. But the dog sure is cute!
We have no help when it comes to dogs. But that little doggie is cute and kids kind of need a dog. I can't believe how big they've gotten.
Post a Comment