Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun



We were all excited to get Halloween here. The kids both had school parties, pumpkin parties, and parties with cousins to decorate cookies. On Halloween, we went and visited both sets of grandparents and then there dad took them trick or treating. They had a great time. But who would have known that their favorite part of Halloween was answering the door to give treats out for the trick or treaters. They thought this was the best thing in the world. They even wanted to give away their own treats when we ran out of candy. I loved that they were happy to answer the door and I didn't have to do it. It made me realize that you don't have to go all out wiht a big event but that sometimes it is the simple things that kids enjoy.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I found your blog, it is so cute! I am always relieved when Halloween is over, it is kind of hard on Mom's I think, but so fun for kids.