Monday, October 27, 2008
Another weekend in Utah
We spent another wekend in Utah. We went down to go to my nephew's missionary farewell. He is going to Kenya next week ~ Good Luck CJ! We spent most of the weekend with Jenn and Shaun, hence the newly created blog at her insistence. We did take a break from all of our projects and let the kids go to Thanksgiving point and ride the ponies. We have done this before but they love it and could do it everytime. We got in the Halloween spirit and carved some pumpkins. Hayden did not like putting his hand in the gooey stuff. They had a great time playing with their cousins. Hayden wanted to stay for five days (everything is five to him) but Heath had this thing called work we had to get back to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Glad you joined the blogging world!
Your pictures are so cute.
Welcome to blogging! I knew you'd give in!
Looks great! I been doing it for only a couple of months and yours is way better!
YAY! Nancy has a blog too. So fun to see your adorable kids. I'm glad Jenn talked you into it. I've had fun looking.
I'm loving that the family is finally getting blogs!! Your kids are sure growing up... fast! Looks like you guys are having tons of fun! happy halloween!
Blogging is addicting, so watch out! Good thing it counts as journaling!
Julie
Post a Comment