A few weeks ago I got a call from Hannah's teacher saying she thinks she needs glasses. She said that a lot of girls were saying that Hannah was glaring at them but her teacher couldn't believe it because Hannah is such a nice girl. She started watching her and realized that she was squinting because she couldn't see. We set an appointment with the eye doctor and her teacher was right. I'm so glad she noticed because her parents who don't wear glasses weren't cluing in. The doctor said it has probably been this way for awhile and her vision certainly wouldn't let her pass the driver's test. She received her glasses two days later and she is now so glad to be able to see. It helps that she looks really cute in them and a little too grown up for my taste. Today was her first day to wear them at school so hopefully all went well. She was a little nervous about what everyone would think, but I'm sure it was fine. It was one of those big moments in life.
Thursday, March 1, 2012
She looks Great!
Posted by Nancy J at 2:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hannah, I love your glasses! I'm so glad your teacher knew you are too nice of a girl to be glaring at other kids :). I'm sure school is much easier for you know!
Post a Comment