Monday, September 12, 2011

Hayden

Just a few candids of Hayden and his fun with those creepy-crawly things of the earth. Here is he is being not scared to hold a horny-toad. He was pretty fascinated with this little guy . Not scared of the snakes we find around our circle. This is one that the neighbors found in their yard and Hayden wanted to keep for a pet. I think Harley is enough for us. I'm not to scared of this kind of snake but I don't want him in my house.

Hayden also started football a couple of weeks ago. He loves this sport. Last year they were younger and didn't win any games. They won this week and Hayden was so happy. He even scored one of the touchdowns which totally made his day. It is fun to see how big he can smile in situations like that.

Go Yellow Warriors!

2 comments:

The Freed Family said...

I didn't want to see that snake again! The end of their game was awesome. It was such a last minute win!

Anonymous said...

I have yet to see a snake in my yard, and I am just fine with that!