Saturday, December 4, 2010

Snapshots

This blog is for Hayden. He is always wanting me to take pictures in the hopes it will make it to the blog. He even wants me to put some of them on other people's blogs. I'm sure they don't want our pictures so we will update our little blog with our latest happenings.


Hayden has loved this week out in the snow. He has built so many snow forts until the roof falls in and then they will start on another spot. His favorite time is when his buddy, Zach, builds with him. I can't believe how long he can stay out there. It has made for one tired little boy when it is time for bed, but he is having a great time.
My girls all beautified for church.
Harley loves to snuggle with anyone who is laying down. This time it was Chloe. She didn't seem to mind but I'm sure it won't be long before she starts grabbing him and then he might think twice before laying down with her.
I love, love this time of the year. It is the one time of the year I love to shop. I love decorating the house. I love listening to Christmas music. I don't even mind the snow for a month because it just fits with the season. I love how excited my children get. I love the twinkling lights all over the house. I love my children's faces when they watched their video from Santa. I love thinking of ways to serve others. I love the magical feeling that I'm sure comes from everyone turning their thoughts to our Savior. Here is a picture of part of our Christmas room.
Hayden has loved showing everyone his Christmas train. He gets so excited to set it up every year. Here he is showing Chloe how it works. His favorite new trick is to take a dog treat and put it right in front of the train so that Harley goes to grab it right in front of the train. Good thing Harley is fast and Hayden is now banned from the trick. Poor dog, he will forever be teased by this little boy.
Hannah and Hayden's first time roller skating. We went for their cousin Alexis's birthday party. They had a great time. Hannah really got the knack of it. Hayden tried but only would let go of the side rail to dance his best moves.
And, oh, how we love this little girl. We just can't get enough of her cooing, talking, giggling and smiles. She is sleeping through the night so well now and is just growing so much. We love having her as a part of our family.

Happy December everyone!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Your kids are so cute. I really love Hayden's mischieviousnes. Hannah looks like such a great helper too, and that Chloe is a doll. I need to come see you. Maybe over Christmas break?

Anonymous said...

I loved this post and all the fun photos. You look so cute roller skating with your kids. Hayden cracks me up. What a fun boy. Your girls are precious.

The Freed Family said...

I am amazed at how long they can play outside too.....the snow is so entertaining for them. Love the story about the train. Isn't rollerskating easier than rollerblading? My brother is coming from Oklahoma for christmas and we have plans to go rollerskating....my kids have never been and it has been ages since I've been. Cute photos.

Unknown said...

Hayden cracked all of my friends up at the rink. They were all talking about his "sweet moves" afterwards. Tell hayden that they thought he was awesome. haha
Cute pictures! Chloe is so cute!

Amberly said...

I love this post! Chloe is so darling! Love the fun pics of Hannah and Hayden!