Yesterday, we celebrated our 13th Anniversary. It waw nice to spend most of the day just together as a family. We pulled out some photo albums from the past and they were fun to look at. We did go out to dinner just the two of us and that is always a nice treat.
5th anniversary on a cruise in the Caribbean. They gave a cute little cake to enjoy.
Our family now. It is amazing all the great memories 13 years has given us.
Happy Anniversary!
6 comments:
Congrats! I can't believe it has been 13 years! Where does the time go? Love you guys.
Happy Anniversary! Loved all the photos.
So many changes/blessings in 13 years. Congratulations!
Happy Anniversary! I really love your new family picture!
Nancy, it's great to see your Family. I love the Christmas pics too. Beautiful family girlie. love it. Congratulations. I remember when heath got home from his mission and we were at the airport together. i knew it was over for you at that point.haha Hugs, yvetet
Nancy, I love your family pic. Love seeing you and your family. Hugs to you. So happy for you!
Post a Comment