Tuesday, April 27, 2010

She did it!

Hannah has been trying to work up the courage to ride her bike without training wheels for a couple of summers now. Last night, she finally did it and it was really easy for her. She just had to believe she could do it. She just needs to work on starting and she will have it down. What a proud moment.

6 comments:

The Freed Family said...

Yeah! We saw her practicing!

Jenn said...

I can't even get brianne to ride her bike with training wheels. All the hills, Kaylee wouldn't ride her bike when we first moved here either. Mabey Hannah doing it will motivate brianne to try.

Jill said...

Hurray! Way to go Hannah!

Amberly said...

Good job Hannah!!

Anonymous said...

That is always exciting!

Unknown said...

go hannah! That is awesome! I started to wheels at her age too! What a coinsidence. (I have no idea if I spelled that right.)