Hannah must have learned the word "nocturnal" at school because she has been using it a lot lately. I thought her application of it was great the other night. She woke up in the night and I went in to check on her. She said she was scared so she said a prayer. I said that was a great thing to do. Then she asked, "Mom, is Heavenly Father nocturnal? Will he hear my prayers in the night?" It is hard not to let a little chuckle out in those situations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is one of my favorite Kid-isms I've heard in a while.
So sweet! And you know she's learning and listening at school too, which is always a plus!!
I love that! She certainly knows how to use it in a sentence. Such a big word to comprehend. I am impressed.
Love the rock photo too of Hayden.
That is so clever! She is too cute!
Creighton has been using that word too! They must have learned it at school. How cute is that.
She is a smartie pants. Hope you have adjusted to having a kindergartner.
Very cute.
Wow!
I probably would just go to school and pretty much daydream the whole time. It's amazing i'm in the highest math class!
Post a Comment