Hannah made it through her first day of Kindergarten! I didn't even cry today. I was very proud of myself. She was so excited to get on the bus. Luckily, she has good neighbor friends to take care of her. She did give that one scared look as she got on the bus, but she was brave enough to do it. I met her over at the school basically so I knew she made it to class. She says she will be okay tomorrow without me. She loved every minute of it. It was fun to hear all her stories when she got home. It was a hard day on Hayden though. He was pretty sure he wanted to stay there with her and not go home with boring mom, but then Zach came over and all was well. I love the feeling of back to school time. There is almost something magical about it. 

Monday, August 24, 2009
She made it!
Posted by Nancy J at 4:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am glad you both made it through today. I meant to comment on your last post. I am an emotional girl every time back to school rolls around. Even though they get on the bus smiling and get off the bus smiling-it still is a milestone in their lives. :)
I'm glad she (and you and Hayden) had a good day! It only gets easier from here on out.
I have to deal with losing Pacie to a full day next Monday. That is almost as hard as Kindergarten...you watch the clock all day long! :)
I love her pose. So cute. Zach was pretty bored yesterday too since all the kids went back. He kept asking when they were going to be home. It will be good when they (Hayden and Zach) has preschool.
Hannah's growing up so fast!
kindergarden is always fun.
Post a Comment