Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Two Cuties

My sister took my kids pictures a few weekends ago. I think they turned out great. It was so fun to just go in her backyard. It relieved a lot of the stress of getting pictures. I'm so excited to have it done for this year and to hang them up in my house. Thanks Jenn!

10 comments:

Happy Spatula said...

So cute! I can't believe how big they've gotten.

Jody said...

What little cutie's!! They are growing like little weeds!!

Wammack Family said...

Those are some great photos! They are so cute.

JulieJ said...

Those did turn out cute. I love the top one of Hannah and the one with the grayish background of both of them.

Jill said...

Your kids are cuties for sure!! :)

Really great pictures-I'm sure they'll look amazing in your darling house too!

Amberly said...

Those are great pictures!!

Sara Sargent Williams said...

I love your kids and I love that they love me! It thrills me when shy little Hannah will run up and throw her arms around me and when Hayden wants me to come and watch him do something or stands in front of me and my friend and points to him and says in his scratchy little voice, "hey, who is this?" Love it! Love it! Love it!

The Freed Family said...

Oh my gosh....they are all soooo good. Your kids are cute. Did you get a family picture too?

Anonymous said...

Really great pictures! I agree, two cuties indeed!!

Unknown said...

I love them!
Jen did a great job!
I sure enjoyed camping with you guys @ Yellowstone!!!