We made a quick trip to Yellowstone this weekend. We actually stayed the night in the park which I had never done before. It was a beautiful campground. We went to Footloose at the playmill, saw lots of animals, counted license plates (we got 39) and saw a lot of the spots in the park. I really enjoyed the two days we were there. It was fun to spend time with my parents and my sister and her family. Summer is going by to fast. 

6 comments:
look like you had alot of fun!
It sounds like you guys had a blast. Alexis said she knew she had fun because she wasn't dreading the car ride :)... haha.
Mitch really wants to take the kids to see Old Faithful and go into the park. Like you said, summer is going by fast, so I don't know if we'll make it this year or not.
Yellowstone is beautiful. I have never camped there either, always scared of the bears...
Looks like a fun trip! Maybe we passed you on the road. We had a great weekend there too!!
we had a real funtime with you guys,
and whit, I have to say thats not true, the car ride was fine.
speically after the 22 hr. trip to Oklahoma!
Post a Comment