Heath had his 40th birthday while Hannah and I were at Girls camp. We couldn't help but throw him a party when we returned. It was fun to see all the people who came. I know Heath doesn't like to be the center of attention but I think he had a fun night.
We also were able to go tot Boise for the annual principal's meeting. It was fun getting to know the new principals and spending time together as families.
We had a great time going to the park as wives and kids. We have a great group of kids this year.
Dinner at Tuscano's with everyone was great!
We also were able to hit Roaring Springs water park, the capitol, the temple. school shopping, and swimming in the hotel. Hayden made me go down the scariest ride at the water park and I survived.








0 comments:
Post a Comment