Chloe play Tball with the Princess Ladybugs team. She loved it and her coach Trent.
Kinley loves her green smoothies in the mornings.
Hayden finished out his season with Orioles. He loved playing baseball and learned a lot this summer.
We were able to go as a family on the ward trek up by camp Cumorah. We had a really good experience and were so glad to be able to do this as a ward. We had great food, a hoedown, spiritual experiences and hard work.
The kids had a great time playing with everyone in the camp. Besides losing Chloe one time on the mountain they did great.
We pulled the handcart for four miles up hills, over streams and back down again. Kinley loved riding in her carseat. Most memorable was the women's pull where the men were taken away and we were left to make it up the hardest part of the hill. They also had us stop a lot and we listened to vignette's about pioneers. It ended with talks and a testimony meeting.
Heath replaced his second knee so we spent time in the hospital with him, brought him home and settled and then we were off to Utah for my Spartan race. I had a great time. It was as hard as I thought it would be - maybe a lot more mountains than I imagined - but I did it! I even made my goal with 23 minutes to spare. I couldn't walk for a week after but it was worth it. I am glad I had the experience.
The kids were glad to end the day at the lake after spending the day at the Huls house.
0 comments:
Post a Comment