Thursday, April 11, 2013

Easter, Fools, and Conference

 It was Easter weekend the same weekend as the blessing/baptism so we got to have all the fun with extra family here. We love the annual egg hunt at grandma's.
 Chloe hasn't had a hard boiled egg in awhile. She rediscovered that she loved them and ate four in a row.
 Having fun coloring the eggs.
 Easter baskets the next morning. The Easter bunny didn't hide them hard enough. They found them way to quickly and sadly the one picture I took is very blurry.
 Hannah and Hayden were determined to play some jokes on April fool's day. It isn't my favorite holiday but I thought I better join in on the fun so that they had some jokes on them not just dishing them out. They awoke to these cute mustaches on their faces. At first they didn't think it was very funny, but got into the spirit of it when they saw they would wash off. I couln't help giggling when I was drawing it on their faces and they didn't budge. 

 We have been trying to eat healthier around our home. One way is to have a green smoothie in the morning. Chloe loves her's and enjoyed sporting her smoothis mustache.
 The cute kiddos getting ready to listen to conference.

0 comments: