Friday, October 26, 2012

Sand Dunes




 I have been wanting to take the kids to the sand dunes here in Idaho Falls for a long time. I remember going as a kid and loving it! It seemed like everytime I would think of it it would be too hot or too windy. The Huls were in town and we finally had time to squeeze it in. They loved it! I don't think they realized what a big hill of sand it was going to be. They had fun digging, rolling down the hills, and digging caves. My kids loved it so much we had to go back the next week with Zach and Rees. Once again they had a great time. I will have to keep this on my list of fun things to do. Harley was lucky enough to go and I think he had more fun than the kids running around and digging in the sand.

0 comments: