Hayden has been bugging me for a white shirt and tie for church for awhile now. We have just kept him comfortable with polo's and sweaters. I felt like he was old enough that he could actually stand to keep the tie on so it was time to make the purchase. He was so excited that he looked like the deacons that he could hardly sleep the night before. He was actually excited to go to church for once. We all thought he looked pretty handsome and a little too grown up for my taste.
I feel like I have been stuck in Idaho Falls for a few months and needed a little trip. We didn't really have any plans for the week off so I decided we needed to go for a little drive yesterday. I have been wanting to try the rec center pool in Jackson for awhile now but it has just never worked out. We had a great time. The drive was nice (even though it was a little slick) and we loved the pool. It was nice to get away for an afternoon. We definately need a pool like this in Idaho Falls. 
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Worth waiting for
Posted by Nancy J at 1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Zach said you were going swimming. I just figured it was to the Apple or the Aquatic Center. We love that pool. Looks like you guys had the place to yourselves.....did you really? Whenever we've gone it is always packed.
Post a Comment